Collective Community Health Fair is Saturday September 24, 2022, from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. We are working with a variety of local healthcare providers, City, State and Federal legislative personnel and community organizations to present this success event. Our target market is the sizeable African American, Caribbean, and African population in Inkster and surrounding community.
This is Jamaica” by Peter Gracey Poetry program. A collaboration by Caribbean Community Service Center and Jamaican Association of Michigan. For examples check out https://youtube.com/c/ThisisJamaica
1. Submit an application via link at www.thisisjamaica.org https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2uCd1zy8QCZVlXgxH4iJtr-uJO6v8eMdaRD4r9snwQnygSg/viewform
2. A single person (no Groups) shall Recite the poem “This is Jamaica” written by Peter Gracey, via mp4 video format
3. Video must be titled "This is Jamaica by Peter Gracey"
4. Poem must be video recorded and email video to email@example.com
a. First Place- $250 USD
b. Second Place- $150 USD
c. Third Place- $75 USD
6. Students must be between the ages and 6-17 years of age and registered in school. Parents must give authorization for minors
7. Contestants must be of Jamaican heritage (grandparents/parents)
8. Contestants should currently reside in Michigan
9. Start Date 4/15/2022 and end date July 15, 2022
Pi fò! Pi rèd! Pi fèm! Stronger! Tougher! More determined!
Kola Restaurant & Ultra Lounge: 32523 Northwestern Hwy, Farmington Hills, MI 48334
The Caribbean Community Service Center (CCSC) in collaboration with the Michigan Nonprofit Association will provide valuable information on the Redistricting of Michigan. This town hall will is the first of a series of programs/events to ensure that we understand how the Independent Citizens Redistricting Commission (ICRC) Initiative works, what is at stake for our community, why we should get involved and how to participate in the process
we ask that you watch, like, share and subscribe